Python Automation Engineer
Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Python Automation Engineer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
BlazeMeter is a continuos testing platform providing developers an enterprise scale, easy-to-use testing platform.
BlazeMeter democratized the performance testing process for web and mobile applications by providing developers easy integration into their native development and CI environments, realistic user simulation, advanced scripting capabilities, unlimited on-demand load testing capacity, comprehensive, interactive real-time reporting, sophisticated result analysis and distributed testing across multiple different geographic locations.
BlazeMeter offers a full SaaS solution as well as hybrid cloud solutions.
BlazeMeter is now part of Broadcom’s Enterprise Software Division.
Minsk team is responsible for developing and improving functional testing part of Blazemeter platform as well as integrating functional testing with other Blazemeter platform parts (performance testing, mock services, monitoring and others).
Following activities are expected to be performed by candidate:
- participate in regression testing (in Blazemeter, quality is team's responsibility, so regression testing is performed by each member of the team);
- work on regression scope automation (API, Web - python, pytest, allure);
- test new features, update test documentation accordingly;
- participate in new features refinemennt;
- propose features/impoves based on domain knowledge (functional test automation) and user experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in manual testing;
- At least 1.5 years of experience in QA automation using Python or other scripting languages;
- Desire to perform both manual and automation QA;
- Manual testing has a different sence here - to perform thorough testing, test automation experince and knowledge in test frameworks/selenium/selenium grid is required. In many cases you'll have to prepare scripts to test feature manually;
- Intermediate- or higher English (able to speak).
- 3 years+ of experience in the automation testing of web or mobile applications;
- Experience working directly with English-speaking customer;
- Capable of independent work, making complex engineering decisions without day-to-day supervision.
In Return, We Provide:
- Interesting long term project in testing domain;
- MacBook Pro 2019;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands (Blazemeter, Broadcom);
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!