- Class-based and prototype-based OOP;
- HTML5 Api: Canvas/WebGL/WebAudio etc;
- Experience in performance and loading optimizations;
- Familiarity with wide range of JS tools;
- Strong knowledge of features in all major browsers;
- Awareness about inconsistencies across browsers and experience in implementing workarounds;
- Good knowledge of development tools in all major browsers;
- Always aware of new standards and features in JS and browsers.
- Development of toolkit for creating cross-platform Web-based applications;
- Development of general purpose libraries with clear API;
- Native SDK integration;
- API documentation;
- Porting legacy code from C# or Haxe;
- Consultations for toolkit usage
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings. The company often pays for tickets.
- Substantial performance bonuses paid yearly.
- Salary review once a year
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Cute and funny corporate events
Come play with us!