QA Automation (Java)
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are inviting QA Automation to join Intetics.
About the project:
The world’s leading financial services careers website – the place to go for financial careers and talent for companies and professionals in the financial services industry. We bring clients and candidates together quickly and easily, so everyone gains.
Location of the customer: London, UK.
Team size: 11 members (8dev+2 QA+1 PM).
- Work as part of an agile team to ensure all requirements are delivered in an efficient, highly productive manner.
- Functional, regression, sanity and smoke testing.
- Write new and support existing automation tests.
- Defect tracking and validation.
- Write QA documentation (plans, test cases, reports etc.).
- Demonstration of new functionality for customer.
- Collaboration with team members and customer.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Control.
- Test Automation skills: Java 1+ year.
- Experience in black box testing (web testing), reporting.
- Experience with SQL, Maven, Serenity, JBehave, Webdriver (Selenium), Rest Assured, JMeter.
- Understanding of SCRUM methodology.
- Understanding of REST webservices.
- English level intermediate and higher.
As a plus:
- Experience in Browserstack.
- Experience with Jenkins, AWS codepipeline, SoapUI, Git.
- Working for a stable company with 20 years of history, the resident of the Hi-Tech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long term projects in an active stage of development.
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office near the city center Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.