• Develop user-facing features.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Will be a plus:
• English intermediate+ level.
• Working experience with Prestashop.
• Experience with an Agile development process.
• JIRA, Confluence usage experience.
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
• Friendly team.
• Interesting projects.
• Working time 12 — 21 p.m., including 1 hour break.
• Good working environment.
Менеджер Ирина, 380-95-8128552