About the Project:
The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is an advanced development in testing and validation domain. VDP is as an evolving system, ultimately providing users of this system single point access to orchestration of development environment.
VDP evolves from VDP Proof of Concept (POC) study to VDP Now desktop and network solutions and then to Cloud-based, distributed VDP Enterprise suite.
Users of VDP Now will have the ability to remotely access test kits as well as communicate with new and existing tools in the customer's Software Development Ecosystem right from their web browser.
VDP Enterprise will provide users the ability to remotely access real vehicle hardware as well as cloud-based ECU simulations, efficiently automate engineering tasks, and aggregate, review and export critical vehicle data.
VDP platform development is complex engineering program, which consist of several concurrent project streams.
Project includes 3 offshore teams + 1 onsite team: all together must achieve synergy to create stable high quality product.
Program includes variety of technologies starting from HW design up to cloud architecture.
Developers which join the team will face necessity to interact with different technological stacks: MEAN, C/C++ Enbedded, Cyber Security in Automotive, IoT, HW Desing, UI/UX
• Support all testing activities throughout software development lifecycle
• Participate in task planning, risks evaluation, estimation processes
• Learn products, processes, technology, and apply that knowledge in a productive manner to ensure quality testing of new software releases and support in diagnostics of site issues
• Propose own ideas about testing process of developed solution;
• Responsible for communication project owners;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Create effective test reports and traceability matrix;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Prepare test plans according to ASPICE process and inputs from management, architects and function owners
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings and to higher management
• Must have demonstrated high attention to detail and organization in previous or current job
• Practical knowledge of Linux based OS
• Practical knowledge of Java
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
• Understanding of simulation approaches
• Initiative, proactive and result oriented.
• Good team player.
• Dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments.
• Thorough and accurate.
• Takes a lot of professional pride in their work.
• Constantly striving for high-quality solutions.
• Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science / software engineering or related field
• Experience leading small technical teams
• English: Advanced/Fluent