Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
Intetics (Minsk) is looking for talented Senior Java Developer to join our team.
About our project:
We are the world’s leading financial services careers website – the place to go for financial careers and talent. We’re here to give companies and professionals in the financial services industry that vital edge. We bring clients and candidates together quickly and easily, so everyone gains. With each and every success we build our reputation as catalysts for progress.
Client`s Location: UK, London (business trips possible to London)
Team Size at Intetics Minsk 12 people (8 dev+2 QA+1 PM)
Customer Team Size London 8 people (2 QA+5 dev+1Lead)
● Work as part of an agile team to contribute to product features from inception to delivery and beyond
● Investigation of issues and provisioning of fixes as required
● Collaborate to help design systems including creation of RESTful APIs
● Develop in a TDD environment and use it routinely in your daily coding
● Write high quality, maintainable code
● Support the software your team build including taking part in deployment and monitoring
● Learn new technologies as required
● Integrating services into AWS and using automating scripting languages
● Proactively strive for continual improvement of processes and tools
What we offer you
● Work in a motivated, fast-moving team
● Explicit commitment to high quality software engineering
● A great opportunity to learn and acquire new skills in frameworks and technologies including AWS
● Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team
Вишневская Ксения, 375-25-9089991