Java Team Lead (Vitebsk)
iTechArt Group welcomes talented and motivated professionals to join our fast-growing Java development Team in Vitebsk.
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and customers is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both small startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
- Lead project Team in writing high-quality, tested, well-documented code with adherence to Java development best practices;
- Create and improve development processes and methodologies;
- Develop architectural decisions based on project needs;
- Supervise Team members: allocate tasks, perform code reviews and performance evaluations;
- Conduct pre-sale activities: requirements gathering, estimation, negotiations with customer;
- Mentor junior developers.
- 5+ years of Java commercial development experience;
- 2+ years of Team Lead/Architect experience;
- Proficiency in any Java MVC framework(Spring, Grails etc.);
- Solid knowledge of relational databases(MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL etc.);
- Good understanding of REST and SOAP protocols;
- Experience in Java unit testing frameworks/tools(JUnit, Mockito, TestNG etc.);
- Experience in build (Maven, Gradle etc.) and continuous integration(Jenkins, Bamboo etc.) tools;
- Upper intermediate English.
WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE
- Experience in noSQL databases(MongoDB, Redis, etc);
- Experience in Node.js server side development.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career development plan: professional and salary reviews;
- Variety of projects and technologies - we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits program;
- In-company education and technical events.