Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android,
Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users.
The company was founded in 2010, now 2 400+ employees work in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
Now we are looking for a Java Developer.
Why it is so nice:
- You will be able to use any technologies and approaches which you want if the team agree.
- Other advantages we will tell you in face-to-face meeting :)
What we are looking for:
- Deep Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading)
- Strong awareness of Spring stack: (Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud). Will be a plus: RESTFul Web Services frameworks (e.g. Jersey, Dropwizard)
- Experience with messaging systems (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ) and NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, Couchbase)
- A mastery of object-oriented design, design patterns and software design best practices
- Desire to write unit and functional tests (JUnit, AssertJ, Mockito) as well as integration tests and Testcontainers Java library
- Familiarity with application performance management tools (AppDynamics, New Relic)
- Experience leading the design, development, delivery, and support of technically complex software products.
- Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed.
The main flow of everyday tasks:
- Code new REST services (as additional modules and as separate microservices) that will run on our highly loaded environment in order to carry out vital business tasks;
- Refactor existing code to make it more scalable and maintainable;
- Bring new approaches to existing solutions by using modern best practices and new frameworks;
- Keep current documentation in a consistent state;
- Write integration, functional and unit tests for new services;
- Fix if needed the defects in a current code;
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings. The company often pays for tickets.
- Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year
- Salary review once a year
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Cute and funny corporate events