Senior Java Developer
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices.
We are looking for a talented Senior Java Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for developing Web Applications and Services written in the J2EE environment using Java. If you’re able to work within an agile development process, and are comfortable writing code in a continuous integration environment you are the person we are looking for!
The Customer provides solutions for clients and stakeholders who across the value-based healthcare continuum can leverage customer`s SaaS-based solutions and information services on a standalone or fully integrated basis to more effectively monitor and measure clinical and financial performance with precision and confidence.
The Project is a continuous surveillance and workflow management solution that uses inpatient billing data to identify safety events. The Safety Event Manager (SEM) is a SaaS based app which enables health care organizations to record patient safety events, follow up and report on these events. Collection of patient safety event data is used to track remediate, and improve patient quality and outcomes.
The Project Team consists of 2 Senior Java Engineers, 2 Automation QAs, 1 Developer.
Nice to have:
- 5 plus years of experience in software design/development of web applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP using an MVC model;
- Good working experience using Java Profilers and log analysis tools (Splunk, Grey Log or others);
- Strong work experience developing applications using Tomcat or Web Logic;
- Experience with unit testing tools like Junit/Mockito;
- Work experience in writing and using SQL, PL/SQL queries/procedures in Oracle or SQL Server;
- Work experience using one or more build tools like Subversion, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Perl;
- Excellent communication, debugging and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of current standards and coding practices as they relate to HIPPA and PHI data;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Major;
- Knowledge and experience of cloud technologies is a big plus.
- Work with product managers, business analysts, and other developers to understand business requirements;
- Create detailed technical designs and specifications;
- Full stack coding in a J2EE, Software as a Service (SaaS) environment – from low level data access to front end web presentation;
- Document code implementations;
- Implement security and compliance best practices;
- Perform Peer Code Reviews;
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer related product issues;
- Identify suboptimal code and refactor accordingly;
- Stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and enhancing and evolving new and existing tools;
- Develop and execute unit test cases;
- Maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by the Company.
IntermediateWhy should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.