We are seeking Sr. Java Developer (Integrations, API’s, Security and Services). The position requires working with our US based Client - Google.
As a senior software engineer you will be responsible to architect, develop and test a backend support tool single page application (SPA) for hardware devices within the home automation and internet of things arena. You will work directly with UI team and UI developer to provide backend Google and 3rd party HW data sources for the SPA. You role will work cross functionally with many development teams, CRM teams, services, security, identity protection and privacy, data services, and internal tools teams to architect and define data patterns. A key component to your success is the ability to build code, with Google development tools such as Google source repository, build systems, internal bug system, continuous integration systems, database tools (Big Query and Structured Data Analysis Tools) and Google Cloud tools. We require a developer with strong communication and ability to collaborate with other backend and front-end developers
Role and Responsibilities
● Defining backend data sources needed for front end application for tools used by hardware team
● Writing and Architecting backend APIs from existing services
● 8+ years experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java,
● Obtain the backend data for the developers working on building SPA.
● You will be writing code in Java on Google’s tools and infrastructure
● Must have the ability to write API’s from scratch
● The candidate must have cross functional team development skills
● Strong communication skills are needed for this role. You will Interact with many Google
teams to obtain the backend data from various sources and API’s
● Ideal candidates will have experience with Privacy application requirements (PII)
● Experience handling complex application requirements such as experience going
through Security and Privacy reviews is a plus.
● Candidates with good experience with Third party applications, ACL’s and security authentication, and authorization
● It is important for this role to have experience Designing and architecting Services
● Must be inquisitive and have a natural instinct to inquire options based on the internal environments within Google.
● Should have the instinct to brainstorm custom solutions and architect designs which will align with internal realities and external requirements
● This position requires the ability to adopt software technologies and development process within the Google infrastructure and preferred framework.
● Taking ownership from design to implementation
● Working knowledge and experience with application security and ACL’s.
● BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
● 10 years of relevant work experience, or 5 years of relevant work experience with a PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
● Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
● Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
Работа полностью удаленная. Вакансия предполагает прохождение двух небольших он-лайн тестов, и выполнение задания - изготовление видеоролика о себе и своей работе по заданным параметрам (детали вышлю письмом в ответ на Ваш отклик). После принятия оффера будет обязательная двухмесячная стажировка в офисе Google в Сан-Франциско.
Зотова Наталья, 375-29-6555648