Java Software Engineer
As a Java Software Engineer at Turisto/Dimetogo (Ukrainian-based start up), you will be involved in development of core systems that collects information about the tickets availability directly from transport companies, processes them and shows all options for online bookings for different types of transport at the lowest price.
You will develop creative product and innovate new technologies & solutions .
You will work closely with all project stakeholders.
Project overview: turisto.com.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Your primary role will be to handle back end development tasks and reporting to Team lead.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Project back end stack: Java, Spring Boot, Redis, MySQL.
- 3+ years of software development experience Java 8 or higher
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Experience with Spring (Boot, Core, MVC, Data, Security), Hibernate, Redis, RabbitMQ, Git
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or others)
- Experience in building RESTful services
- Good communication and personal skills
As a plus:
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architectures
- Netflix Eureka, Feign client
- Reactive Java