Senior back-end developer Kotlin
GXB Development is looking for a strong back-end developer to change the world for the better. We are creating a startup in the teamwork and distance learning fields. Write us, call to us or just come to our office - we will tell you more!
Required work experience: 3–6 years
Full-time, full-time, remote work.
- an interesting and complex product focused on the foreign market;
- startup atmosphere and scope for professional growth;
- the ability to "do it right";
- official employment and competitive “white” salary;
- for local developers office in the center of Yoshkar-Ola, tea, coffee, cookies, fruits - everything is as it should be.
- experience in development more than 3 years;
- knowledge of Kotlin, Spring framework;
- desire to learn and use new technologies and programming languages;
- good knowledge of OOP and its principles;
- knowledge of design patterns, understanding of the principles of SOLID and the ability to write automated tests are welcome;
- ability to work in a team, the desire to constantly improve your knowledge and skills, proactivity and willingness to propose ideas for improving the project;
- ability to write clear, easily supported and tested code;
- initiative, the desire to do your job as well as possible;
- experience in development on different technology stacks is appreciated;
- English at the level of fluent reading, the ability to speak fluently will be great;
Respond to the ad and attach a cover letter with code examples and a short story about the latest projects or the most interesting task that you had to solve.