Java Software Engineer
Project: BRE (business rules engine) is a customizable workflow system for claims handling between various parties: insurers, assessors, bodyshops, fleet/leasing companies. It automates the claims handling steps using rules that are setup according to the user's business process: who acts on the claim, what action should be taken and where the claim should be sent.
- Actively participate in the design, development, and implementation of new and existing systems and features while delivering high-quality solution on time and within budget;
- Perform system analysis, design, development, and implementation of enterprise software and scalable solutions in a high transaction environment that use either client-server or web technologies;
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysts, Development Managers, Architecture, QA and other Software Developers in producing quality software products utilizing best practice methodology and technology;
- Collaborate with different development teams geographically distributed as needed.
- At least 3 years of commercial experiences;
- Core Java & J2EE;
- 3 years of professional experience of complementary technologies used for developing applications including JSON, JQuery, AJAX, and XML. Proficiency with frameworks such as Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, and Node.JS is a strong plus;
- 3 years of professional experience using service-oriented architectures including REST services, web services, design patterns;
- 3 plus years developing external facing websites used in e-commerce;
- 3 plus years working with client-server solutions;
- Strong working knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology;
- Requires a practical understanding of continuous integration (CI) process and best practices;
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the company both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects and set reasonable objectives, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals;
- Ability to perform and orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously;
- Ability to coordinate the software development life cycle processes with cost perspective.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance;
- Working place in the city center;
- Parking place near the office;
- 28-day paid vacation;
- 100 % paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.