Senior QA Engineer
The Position is in American Company.
- Responsible for complete end-to-end verification of Information Management System, Cloud analytical platform, and other software components.
- Perform software requirement and quality analysis, define and document test plans and specifications required for regulatory compliance.
- Participate in building and maintaining data-driven test automation framework using automation tools and libraries.
- Perform debugging and root cause analysis of product issues or defects. Evangelize new testing methodologies, best practices and tools with goals to continuously improve test coverage.
- Work closely with developers in all phases of SDLC to build quality into our development process.
- 4+ years of experience testing both front-end and server-side functionality
- Extensive knowledge of QA methodologies, test planning, system dependencies and product integration phases.
- Experience working with relational databases, strong practical knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in testing of REST services / API Testing.
- Recent hands-on experience developing test automation code using tools and libraries, such as Selenium, TestNG, Junit and others.
- Familiarity with one or more : Scala, Java, Groovy, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc. Strong knowledge of Linux and command line shell scripting.
- English: intermediate.
- Large international company.
- Career opportunities.
- Full social package (compensation for meals expenses, Additional medical insurance).
- English courses.
- Business trips in America.