Monterosa is looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team. Monterosa is a British company which specializes in the development of exciting dynamic, mobile and browser-based real-time applications for European and American TV-shows with large number of users, high ratings, trends in popular social networks and multiple awards.
Our small and friendly team is distributed between London and Minsk with very strong ties and every-day collaboration and communication between the two. We develop our own platform, mobile and web apps and we’re proud of what we do. We are striving to be the best in class.
Our reputation and success greatly depend on the quality, stability and reliability of our services. We provide critical support during broadcast windows with 100% SLA and immediate response times. We’re looking for an engineer who will help us to keep the quality of our service at the highest level possible.
What you'll do:
● Deploying and monitoring software, automation of related processes
● Technical support of our production and internal infrastructure
● Traditional sysadmin tasks, with a minimum of direct contact with the hardware
What you are supposed to have:
● Understanding the importance of supporting the smooth functioning of services of the company, responsibility to other employees and to our clients
● Ability to learn quickly
● Being motivated and driven
● Ability and willingness to integrate into our team, friendly attitude
● Good English level
What technologies you will use:
● You don’t have to be an expert in all of these when you join, but the more of these you have experience with the better. In the order of importance:
AWS, puppet, debian, zabbix, git, gitlab, mysql, redis, nginx, php, scripting (bash/perl/ruby), node, pm2, docker, ansible, asterisk, and others.
Feel free to apply for this position or ask any questions!
Чирва Елена, 375-33-6003363