Middle / Senior Perl Developer
OCS platform (online charging system, billing engine)
B/OSS (business and operating support system)
Web services, REST/XML API
Private cloud platform
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience in Perl programming or PHP/Python/Ruby and motivation to get acquainted with Perl.
- Development environment: Unix/Linux.
- Good coding techniques: re-usability of code, code optimized for performance, ability to work with legacy code, code refactoring techniques.
- Good knowledge of OOP, OOD principles.
- Ability to work independently to devise and execute a plan of action.
- Professional discipline, ethics, ability to follow rules and standards.
- Good written English is a must; good spoken English is a plus.
As a plus:
- Experience with GIT/Gerrit, Jenkins;
- Knowledge of JS, HTML/CSS.
- Participate in low-level design reviews.
- Document low-level designs based on high-level specifications.
- Code new software components from start to finish with minimal instruction.
- Participate in code reviews of own and others' work.
- Providing assistance for support with application issue troubleshooting.
- Provide high quality product, which meets the user expectations in terms of both functionality and stability (absence of coding/algorithmic errors).
- Work both in a team environment and individually.
- Use initiative and vision to propose new areas of product development.
- Follow a defined schedule and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Ensure project’s deadlines are met.
- Acquire new knowledge; demonstrate proactive learning and continuous development of the skill set.
- Productivity, strong sense of responsibility, pragmatic and goal-oriented thinking.
- Interesting and challenging work in global software solutions vendor for modern telecoms. Our working hours are 9:00 — 18:00, however, flexibility is appreciated.
- Occasional work out of regular hours may be required.
- Company will provide:
- competitive salary;
- English classes;
- paid vacations: 24 business days;
- corporate events, great team and friendly atmosphere.