Senior DevOps Engineer
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices.
Currently we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
About the Customer:
The Customer is the world's 10th largest stock exchange by market capitalization. With 90 per cent of its turnover generated in Germany, the Customer is the largest of the seven regional securities exchanges in Germany.
About the Project:
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer whose role will be to get involved in challenging and varied work (Vault integration with Kubernetes, Logging, Calico, Prometheus, Grafana) - with daily exposure to different tasks, cutting-edge technologies (Kubernetes, Calico, Vault, Helm), operate in comprehensive ISMS and highly secure, highly regulated environment. The main aim of the Project is to transform client digital landscape into microservices and integrate it with cloud. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby and Python, we’d like to meet you.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD (Helm, GitLab, Jfrog);
- Ansible, Ansible Tower;
- Extensive knowledge of SDN Calico, flanneld, Canal;
- Experience integrating Vault with Kubernetes clusters;
- Logging and monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, Fluentd, ELK;
- 2 of the following programming/scripting languages: bash, Python, Node.js, Ruby;
- SELinux (MAC, MLS, MCS);
- Quick learner possessing analytical mindset;
- Exceptional communication skills.
- TOGAF 9 Certification;
- Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management;
- 5+ years of experience in solution design, consulting and pre-sales with a proven track record of collaboration across multiple organizations in order to accomplish significant achievements driving customer satisfaction;
- Leadership experience in the analysis, design and implementation of large scale IT solutions in the public, finance and government sectors;
- Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of GDPR, ISO 27001, CIS compliances, PCI DSS;
- Knowledge of Go;
- Knowledge of Atomic Host.
- Create fully operational infrastructure for the microservices;
- Develop continuous delivery and infrastructure automation solutions for various project and operational needs for the Customer;
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery;
- Create centralized monitoring and logging solution for the microservices;
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards.
- Research and recommend innovative approaches for system administration tasks.
Official and timely pay;
Sick pay, vacations;
Flexible work schedule;
Medical insurance.Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, that is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.