Senior JS Developer
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Create a proctoring platform to be used for automated and live proctoring. The platform should be simple and extendable in a way that allows for simple future enhancements. The automated functionality should be smart, data-driven and powered by machine learning (in future releases). Although the automated functionality can stand alone, it will enhance the live ability by increasing the amount of total concurrent exams that can be monitored simultaneously. This technology relies on the current fact that a majority of testers do not try to cheat on exams if they know they are being monitored.
- Excellent knowledge in JS. Fluent in understanding the differences between functional and imperative paradigms;
- Perfect understanding of OOP principles;
- Knowing how to implement UI components using ReactJS;
- Understanding Flux architecture;
- English - Intermediate;
- Unit tests.
- Experienced in developing extensions for various browsers;
- Have worked with WebRTC and web-sockets;
- Any backend language.
- Working as a part of the team;
- Code development;
- Architecture Design and development;
- Code review.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.