Ruby on Rails Developer
Are you an experienced developer and a good leader? Do you want to become a part of a close-knit team of Ruby experts? If the answer is “yes”, you are exactly whom we are looking for!
Our main stack is:
- 3+ years overall expertise in server-side (back-end) development;
- Solid Ruby on Rails stack knowledge;
- Microservices architecture;
- Solid experience with Elasticsearch, Sidekiq;
- TDD/BDD, Rspec+Capybara;
- SQL (without ORM), knowing how to optimize an application to work with database;
- REST API. Building APIs for mobile and web applications is one of our focus areas;
- Fluent technical English (both spoken and written).
Would also be great to have experience with:
- Ruby 2.5;
- Ruby on Rails 5.x (using 5.x for ages..);
- Services architecture;
- Sidekiq, ElasticSearch;
- Continuous Integration;
You will get:
- Prior experience in deploying and setting up production environment (although you might not need to do this);
- FP, Erlang/Elixir;
- Frontend experience;
- Project management systems such as Trello, Pivotaltracker and JIRA.
- An opportunity to work with a friendly and very aspiring team;
- We do care about your health and professional development;
- An opportunity to take part in the making decisions process about embedding new technologies in the Company’s stack;
- We’re doing experiments with new technologies, if you’re smart enough, you can get to that team :)
- Flexible schedule;
- Coffee, different sorts of tea, milk, fruits, cookies, etc., by default;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- A very cool office.
- Solve technical and other project-related tasks;
- Keep track of new technologies and implement them in projects;
- Code review & Mentoring;
- Communicate with customers under Project Manager’s supervision.