Software Developer .NET
We are looking for a software developer with good knowledge in TDD, BDD, DDD, SOLID principles and design patterns to support our native team for Swedish project in Stockholm!
We're very open and have a welcoming place with people from all around the world, who are working together on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who feels comfortable working with C#, .NET / .NET Core, .NET MVC, Continuous Integration, Visual Studio, NUnit / xUnit, SQL Server, Postgres, Xamarin, Azure, Node.js, Angular.js, Scrum and Kanban.
As a developer you will have focus on both user experience as well as complex internal algorithms.
What we expect:
- Good knowledge in object oriented design and TDD;
- Great experience with C#, .Net framework and NUnit / xUnit;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- At least 4 years of experience in development.
- University degree in computer science or similar education;
- Experience working with Agile development, Scrum or Kanban;
- Deep knowledge in other programming languages, like Ruby, F#, Clojure, Erlang, Go, Rust or Haskell;
- Deep understanding of relational or NOSQL databases;
- Knowledge in REST APIs and microservices architecture;
- Experience with DevOps / deploy / build / container systems;
- Expertise in user experience and graphical design.
What we offer:
- Excellent learning and development opportunities;
- Comfortable and relaxed working environment;
- Competitive salary, awards for all employees;
- Talented team of like-minded people with lots of social activities:
- 30 days vacation, parental leave premium;
- Gym card, private health insurance and much more.
Feel free to ask any questions!