An international IT outsourcing company Andersen is expanding its Devops Engineer team.
- Automation tools for development
- Take part in the continuous deployment automation efforts
- Maintain and improve configuration management/control systems
- Sustain and execute standard operational procedures
- Responsible for software rollouts, patches and system upgrades
- Assist Engineering and QA with maintaining various environments
- Optimize application environment and continuously works on performance/availability improvements
- Create comprehensive technical documentation and reports
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking, DNS
- Advanced Web server (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, IIS etc.) admin & troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate to advanced scripting skills such as Shell, Python/Ruby scripting
- Intermediate skills in using and monitoring, Systems, Logs & Alerting with help automated tools such as - Nagios/Zabbix/Cavisson/Appdynamics/Splunk/ELK etc..
- Intermediate to advanced skills in AWS management
- Excellent knowledge on Jenkins, Groovy, Jenkins Job DSL.
- Good knowledge on Chef, Ansible or similar
- Strong Linux skill set
- Intermediate English +
- Proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues
- Terraform knowledge
- Development experience for web (server side)
- Python programming experience
- Understanding of continuous integration, build tools and repositories
- opportunity for professional growth and development;
- English language courses for employees;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- compensation of sports hobbies;
- medical insurance for employees;
- comfortable office in the city center;
- corporate discount program;
+ various additional benefits!