Andersen company is searching for DevOps specialist!
● A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking, DNS
● Advanced Web server (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, IIS etc.) admin & troubleshooting skills
● Intermediate to advanced scripting skills such as Shell, Python/Ruby scripting
● Intermediate skills in using and monitoring, Systems, Logs & Alerting with help automated tools such as - Nagios/Zabbix/Cavisson/Appdynamics/Splunk/ELK etc..
● Intermediate to advanced skills in AWS management
● Excellent knowledge on Jenkins, Groovy, Jenkins Job DSL.
● Good knowledge on Chef, Ansible or similar
● Strong Linux skill set
● Proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues
● Terraform knowledge
● Development experience for web (server side)
● Python programming experience
● Understanding of continuous integration, build tools and repositories
● Decent salary based on interview results
●Favorable, friendly atmosphere in a team
●Comfortable, fully equipped workplace in a modern office
●Business trips to customers in Europe and the USA
●A large number of interesting tasks and projects