What is WebSim? WebSim is a web and mobile application where registered users can employ simple expression-based syntax or Python code to create Alphas. WebSim is available to anyone interested in building financial models and testing, simulating and tracking the validity and effectiveness of those Alphas.
The Role: We are seeking a hands-on Web Developer to join our mission-critical simulator development team. The selected candidate will help design and develop a next-generation, scalable, fault-tolerant, global online platform for quantitative financial modeling. Our next stage of growth includes expanding the global footprint of our web-based simulation engine, creating this new opportunity.
• 3+ years of hands-on industry experience in end-to-end web development.
• Extensive experience in at least one server-side framework: Python/Tornado/Django, PHP, Ruby on Rails, etc.
• Experience with modern client side framework or libraries such as ReactJS, AngularJS, etc
• Have excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
• Have a working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent job experience.
• Experience in building scalable web applications in cloud-based environments.
Давыдок Елена, 7-3812-332308