Senior QA Engineer
As a QA Engineer at RetailNext, you will be a part of our dedicated, flexible, detail oriented and fast-paced team that never compromises on quality. You will get to work on our on-premise solution, the new cloud based architecture and mobile application. Our team practices agile, fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between engineering and QA.
For the qualified candidate, we offer a casual yet energetic work environment, competitive compensation, growth opportunities, medical benefits, and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting company through stock options.
- Collaborate effectively with the product and engineering teams to review requirements and develop comprehensive test plans to drive the project to on-time completion.
- Design, develop, maintain and execute test cases and report test results.
- Participate in the design of major features from gathering initial requirements through acceptance testing.
- Be responsible for ensuring that our test plans are thorough and our test scripts remain up to date with each release.
- Work closely with the QA team on both the on-premise solution and the cloud based architecture of the product.
- Experience creating and updating detailed test plans.
- A results oriented individual who thrives to work with cross-functional teams in a fast paced Agile environment.
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Experience with both Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience with testing cloud-based applications is a plus.
- Proficiency with any scripting language is a plus.
- Experience scripting automated workflows for web applications using selenium WebDriver is a plus.
- Experience of certifying Mobile Apps and services for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS.
- Excellent verbal, analytic and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in technical and functional roles.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical degree.