QA Engineer (Brest)
iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as a QA engineer!
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and clients is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
Together with us:
- You will work in a multi-cultural team of testers and developers, with English as the working language.
- You will test a lot, test complex-logic products, using the most modern tools. You will take part in presales, and the demo presentations.
- You will decide which tools and test techniques are worth using on the project to make it the most successful.
- You will argue, stand for your point of view.
- You'll make the best products, which people around the world will ultimately work with, learn and entertain themselves "
- Experience in testing web and/or mobile applications 1+ years
- English level Intermediate +
- Experience in writing test documentation
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience in testing web services
The main tools and frameworks witch we appreciate:
- Tools/Frameworks for automation testing: MS Visual Studio, Selenium, Watin, JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Appium, Protractor
- Continuous Integration systems: MS Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, TeamCity, AtlassianBamboo, Jenkins, CruiseControl
- Test Management systems: TestLink, TestRail, Quality Center, TFS
- Bug tracking systems: Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Trello
- Task Tracking systems: GreenHopper, Jira, TFS
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
- Technologies: Java, .Net, PHP, Ruby
- DB: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Hadoop
- Web services: REST, SOAP
Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests
- Hard and soft skills training, English courses in the office
- Medical, Family care & Sport activities
- A-class office in the City center (Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
- Discount program
- Our love for magic code and remarkable people