The project provides innovative enterprise software to fight corruption and fraud. The system consists of different user roles which perform separate business purposes and have access to the special functionalities in accordance with permissions. The system is used to create a request to the approval department for providing services for submitter (requester).
BaaS architecture, more specifically Parse library, is used on the Back-end side. Client part of this library is used on Front-end side. With this library all work is carried out with entities and connecting to DB. Parse is considered as a middleware for the express server.
- Experience in developing technical strategy, and architecting web and APIs
- Prior experience in full stack development and RESTful service architecture
- 5+ years experience in software development and deployment of distributed multi-tier applications
- Extensive experience with Node.js, React and Postgres
- Prior experience designing and architecting scalable, multi-tenant web applications on AWS
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and strong understanding of agile methodologies
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Drive the architecture and technical strategy for key components within our platform
- Architect elegant, maintainable, testable solutions to complex technical problems
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality
- Tackle performance bottlenecks and drive improvements to our back-end and front-end infrastructure
- Share software development best practices with the team and mentor junior engineers
- Build features in the current stack (Node.js/React).
Location - company offices: Lviv, Vinnytsia, Poltava, Cherkassy