Senior Java / Scala Developer (#7622)
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our challenging and dynamic project as a Senior Java Developer. We are looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented developer with strong commitment to success to be part of our R&D Team.
Our customer is an international blockchain company, whose mission is to build secure and private blockchain to enable an application-rich environment. The company goal is to develop a wide range of services and applications that utilize capabilities of decentralized system and give to society tools they can use for their needs.
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE 8+ (SE/EE)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Being self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Being passionate about blockchain technology, cryptography, and motivated to work with a high level of excellence
- Position Requirements:
- At least 5+ years of experience in designing large-scale applications (with a number of dependencies and elements)
- Understanding cryptography algorithms, blockchain concepts and curiosity to implement knowledge and transform it to practical solutions
- Knowledge of functional programming paradigm would be an advantage
- Experience with Scala would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Areas of Responsibility:
- Collaborate with the core team on the customer’s side, and to contribute to project deliverables
- Responsible for designing and developing flexible and secure blockchain SDK for sidechains creation, using both Scala and Java
- Implement blockchain consensus algorithm as part of SDK, cross chain communication protocol (Java, Scala) and related changes in a mainchain (written on C++).
To apply (in English only) please use the "Apply now" form below and provide your full career details as an attachment.