Lead Java Developer
Who Are We?
Prolev Technologies is a team of highly skilled professionals. We work with large american clients.
What We Need
As a member of this team, you will be implementing scalable, highly available, and secure Restful API used by our website, native apps, and partners. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering cutting-edge, world-class solutions to solve business problems through development of high quality code. We utilize a progressive, test-driven, Agile development methodology that places a high premium on communication, good design and clean implementation. Above all other factors, we are looking for smart, driven candidates who want to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity as we develop and define the peer-to-peer lending marketplace!
What You Will Do
- Confidently lead back-end development efforts within the SCRUM team.
- Rapidly design and develop RESTful micro-service APIs meeting the scalability, availability, security, and performance requirements.
- Work closely with a talented team of engineers
- Meet scalability, availability, security, and performance goals
- Rapidly build and evolve major features in collaboration with product managers
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Deep understanding of OO patterns and principles
What You Will Need To Have
- 5+ years of experience in building backend systems.
- 3+ years of experience in building scalable RESTful Micro-services.
- Must be able to design and build RESTful services from day one.
- Solid hands on experience with Java, Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, and Relational databases.
- Solid hands on experience with RESTful API design and relational database modeling.
- Secondary skills and experiences in .Net or Angular front-end development.
- BS in EE/CS with 5+ years of experience
- MS in EE/CS or other applicable discipline with 3+ years of experience
- Solid experience with JAVA, J2EE technologies, and Spring Framework
- Experience with JMS, JDBC, J2EE Security, SQL, Jenkins, Hudson, log4j, Junit
What We Offer:
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other's growth
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Business trips to California
- Beautiful A-class office
- Fully stocked kitchen