Automation QA (Java Script)
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunities, Exadel has many exciting career choices.
Currently we are looking for a Middle Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The Customer is the world's largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees. It is based in more than 40 countries and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. It is the biggest HR consultancy firm in the world.
Project Team: 15 Developers.
- 3 years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks;
- Experience with Protractor (Nightwath.js or Wedriver.io);
- Knowledge of Cucumber;
- Understanding of BDD and keyword driven development;
- Highly motivated, organized, creative team player, willing to work in highly dynamic atmosphere.
- Test case creation;
- Automation test script design;
- Analyze requirements;
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification).
Why should you work with us?
- Official and timely pay;
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
- Medical insurance.
We know that our employees are critical to our success, that is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business.