ABOUT THE PROJECT
We're looking for proactive software developer to work on challenging project: flexible business system for global IT company with 10k+ employees.
Our server technology stack includes enterprise-grade libraries like NHibernate, WCF, MSMQ, BizTalk. UI stack is Silverlight/ReactJS/Knockout based with fully automated build and package process.
Some facts about the project:
- official communication language is Russian;
- each team member creates automated tests for features he works on (including full set of unit, integration and UI tests);
- project makes from dev to production with couple of clicks.
- Write user/supporter documentation;
- Development environment support (mostly automation using Jenkins CI, NPM, Gulp, nugget, TFS);
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality;
- Perform peer code review of project codebase changes.
- Extensive knowledge of relational database systems: SQL Server, T-SQL;
- Strong knowledge of .NET 4.0/4.5, C#;
- Strong knowledge of WCF, Multithreading;
- Knowledge and practical usage of Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL;
- Experience with Source control systems;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge/experience with NHibernate;
- Knowledge/experience with Silverlight;
- TDD/BDD experience;
- Grunt, Gulp, Jasmine, PhantomJS — nice to have;
- HTML/CSS: HTML5, HTML, IE8 fallbacks for HTML5;
- CSS, CSS3, LESS *or similar — must have;
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST services — must have;
- Experience with UI framework development;
- Experience in software engineering, design patterns, application architecture.
Воронина Алина, 7-812-4587016