QA Automation Engineer (Python)
IBA Group is looking for QA Automation Engineer (Python)!
- Languages/frameworks: Python
- User interfaces: Windows/Linux
- Scheduler: Jenkins or equivalent
- Quality Engineering experience (Automation) involving application development, deployment and testing.
- Experience and strong knowledge in Python.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of QA practices.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Engish level: Intermediate +.
- Advocate for automating testing using TDD and/or BDD processes.
- Solid understanding of DevOps concepts and the continuous delivery/testing model.
- Provide management and metric reports on testing progress
- Observes and records defects in software products.
- Maintain quality standards for company products.
- Works closely with development to improve QA effectiveness.
- Ability to review, and as needed, create test cases to ensure complete product coverage.
- Able to prove coverage analysis and proactively adjust testing to improve test coverage.
- Uses product knowledge and insight to design and execute exploratory testing.
- Maintains documentation and reports status of testing concisely and accurately.
- Willingness to build QA environments from scratch and learn new technologies.
Our bonus system include:
- Free training at the IBA Training Center and training centers of world IT leaders - classes in IT, business, and foreign languages.
- Free medical care at the corporate medical aid station and periodic health examination.
- Discounted &free recreation/fitness center membership.
- Discounted summer camp vouchers for the IBA employees’ children.
- Sports (sport circles, in–company, city and country championships).
- Tourism (walking tours, camping trips, tourist festivals and excursions).
- Corporate celebrations.
- Social allowances to mark person's important events.