Full-Stack Developer (Java)
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
Project - our own development - set of web based applications to sell and process home broadband services from our client.
Stack of technologies: Java 8, Spring, Jmock/junit, EclipseLink, AWS SDK, ElasticSearch, Spring Cloud, MySQL, Postgres, AWS EC2, AWS RDS, AWS LB, Elasticache/memcached, Elasticsearch, SNS/SQS, SES, Route 53, CloudFront, Angular, Jquery etc.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and deliver high-availability and performance
- Work as part of distributed agile team to contribute to product features from inception to delivery and beyond
- Investigation of issues and provisioning of fixes as required
- Write high quality ,well designed, testable, efficient and maintainable code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- 3+ years experience in Java programming,
- Spring framework
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Practical knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of common algorithms
- Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats (good written and spoken English)
- Working for a stable company with 23 years of history, the resident of the HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in longterm projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation