Lead Java developer
ID Finance is a fast-growing financial technology company specialized in Data Science, Credit Scoring, Digital Finance in emerging and well-developed markets. The company currently has offices in Spain, Poland, Georgia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Brazil, and Mexico. And now our Team is looking for Java developer.
Be part of a cutting-edge disturbed platform for a multi-tenant product.
- Experience building backend systems, preferably using Java 8
- Strong experience with distributed systems and RESTful services
- Experience using Spring Framework (version 4\5)
- Understanding of Microservices architecture and the Reactive Manifesto
- Hands-on with relational databases (e.g., MySQL) and non-relational databases (MongoDB, Redis), writing queries and schema design
Technology stack (got to know, no problem if not):
- DSLs (Groovy\Kotlin)
- messaging services (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, JMS, etc.)
- event-sourcing (AxonFramework)
- persistence, ORM (Jooq, Requery)
- querying API (GraphQL),
- reactivity (RxJava/Project Reactor)
- testing (Spock, JUnit, Mockito)
- containerization (Docker)
- NoSQL (Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB)
- high wages, protected from currency fluctuations
- opportunity to receive bonuses
- 50% payment of English language courses/sports
- + 5 days off
- comfortable conditions in the cozy office of BC "Port"
- tea, coffee, and other amenities at the expense of the company
- cookies, kicker, ps console, table games
Headquartered in Barcelona, ID Finance is a fast growing data science, credit scoring and digital finance provider globally focused on emerging markets. We are pioneering fintech innovation in seven countries across Europe, Asia and Latin America, have several geographies pipelined. The company has been recognized as a unicorn of tomorrow by London investment bank, GP Bullhound, has been also named by Financial Times as the second-fastest-growing fintech in Europe in its FT 1000 Europe listing, ranked 50th in Inc 5000 Europe. We have 5.3m registered clients, saw an 89% revenue growth in 2017. There are more than 520 professionals developing business across our operations in Spain, Georgia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Brazil and Mexico, and R&D located in Belarus’ Hi Tech Park in Minsk. We are leveraging the growth of mobile internet and availability of data to provide access to competitive and transparent financial services, and address the massive structural demand unmet by incumbents.
We are aimed to become be the biggest non-bank lender in Brazil by the end of 2019. We plan to raise $170m from bond issuance to support our growth, with the aim of being in 12 countries all across the globe by 2021.
Присоединяйтесь к нашей команде!