NetSuite Web Application Developer (JS)
Due to widening product portfolio with a new product NetSuite we are hiring web application developers, interested in career opportunities in the domain of Enterprise Cloud Business Solutions. This is a client-facing role focusing on customization of NetSuite e-Commerce, ERP, CRM products and services. You will work closely with Customers and Functional Consultants in conducting multiple projects ranging from consulting services and technology support to full product implementation.
Ideal Candidates Are:
- Creative and Critical thinkers
- Proven business and tech knowledge
- Interested in learning and evolving their clients’ business
- Flexible with time and tasks
- Capable of working in a team
- Capable of handling complex situations
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- Existing functionality modifications
- Develop functional extensions and financial localizations
- Assist in the development and architecture of information integrations between NetSuite and other applications.
- Develop custom applications to support specific business needs.
- Provide customer’s support for solutions implemented as well as for existing and new integrations available.
- Effectively communicate with team members, clients and partners.
- Skills and experience in particular NetSuite development are not needed!
- We accept CVs in English (option is German) only!
- Must have experience with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Must have solid e-Commerce development background (or similar domains, e.g. high load customer facing services).
- Analytical way of thinking, ability to work with not fully defined initial technical requirements. Able to efficiently and effectively manage problem solving activities either in a team format or individually
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms (English / German)
- Ability to travel a lot (up to 3-6 months a year).
- The ideal candidate possesses a combination of strong development background, excellent analytical skills, good customer-facing skills and a solid understanding of business systems
- Experience in database design and development is a plus
- Knowledge of transactional business processing in CRM, ERP and FI Accounting applications.
- A self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with data/application integration architecture and methods
- Work at international company with offices all across the Europe
- Ability to learn foreign languages and professional disciplines.
- Career opportunities in one of the leading hi-tech domains.
- Business trips, professional courses and corporate events abroad (Switzerland, Ireland …).
- Good competitive salary
- Salary Bonuses (variable part) based on the team and personal KPI’s.
- Full-time employment with flexible office hours. Standard contracting and social package. Salary is paid in BYN, based on the current exchange rate.
Why We have chosen NetSuite ERP/SCM and offer it to get chosen by You:
- Unrivaled Cloud Developer Experience with SuiteCloud Developer Framework
- NetSuite is #1 in cloud ERP
- NetSuite ranked #1 for ERP Suites Software (G2 Crowd Grid)
- NetSuite is the fastest growing top 10 financial management system globally for the third straight year.
Feel free to send your CVs and covering letters in English (optionally German), introducing your competence, achievements as well as salary estimations.