Ruby on Rails Developer (Minsk office)
French IT company "1000Geeks" is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to develop and support the existing project. Our client is from France. (location Minsk or remote full-time)
- Good knowledge of Ruby,
- Some experience in Ruby on Rails: ActiveRecord, CLI and generators, i18n, complex forms and controllers, security features.
- Knowledge of architecture patterns: different ways to organize business logic, state machines, API versioning, background jobs, caching, authorization.
- Experience with data modeling and working with databases.
- Knowledge in writing tests: experience writing different kinds of tests, knowledge of good practices.
- Good knowledge of the stack we use: web, http protocol, networks.
- Advanced level of working with tools: Linux, CLI tools, git.
- Good written and spoken English: almost all the communications technical and non-technical are in English.
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Оpportunities of business trips to France;
- Digital library;
- Udemy Courses;
- French, English classes
- Interesting projects using modern technologies;
- Young professional team;
- Career growth, surcharge for overtime;
- Cozy modern office, tea / coffee, fruits, cookies;
- Official registration according to the Customs Code of the Republic of Belarus.