Senior Software Engineer / Java, Customer Solutions Team
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer (Java) to join our Customer Solutions Team in Irkutsk to help companies like Barclays, ING, Microsoft, IBM, Huawei and RingCentral integrate and use GridGain platform to build and launch their products.
- Support customers in the way they use Apache Ignite™ and / or GridGain platform features; troubleshoot issues if observed and provide recommendations to properly architecture and implement the product integration
- Help potential customers to successfully execute POCs (Proof of Concept) either remotely or by visiting their engineering teams on-site (which means business trips to countries in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia)
- Work with Apache Ignite™ community over various channels including Stack Overflow and Nabble to help it grow, use the product and collect feedback
- Work on customers’ issues and improvements to the product code base and deliver maintenance releases
- 3+ years’ past experience in Java working on enterprise-grade applications
- Excellent Java SE knowledge including collection, IO, JVM internals, etc.
- Ability to work in a distributed multi-tasking environment, collaborating with teams in Saint-Petersburg, Moscow, Krasnoyarsk and Foster City (CA, Silicon Valley)
- Experience in building and optimizing SQL statements would be a plus
- Spoken English is a must. We speak English as well as all our customers
Would be a plus:
- Experience with building distributed multithreaded applications, JMM, deadlocks handling, synchronization primitives, concurrent data structures, etc.
.Net and / or C++ experience.
What we offer:
- Working in a team of top-notch engineers on one of the technologically advanced product in the world used by companies like Barclays, ING, Sberbank, Microsoft, IBM, Huawei and more
- Business trips to countries in US, Europe, Middle East and Asia and ability to re-locate to United States to join our Customer Solutions team there
- Company stock options after passing the 3-months’ probation period
- We work according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Voluntary medical insurance, sport classes compensation after probation period
- Regular salary increases after annual performance review