Senior Java Developer (Relocation to Europe)
EIS Group Lietuva is part of global EIS Group company, based in European Union. EIS Group develops insurance product and provides core system software and business transformation solutions for the global insurance companies. As current projects are expanding, and new clients are emerging we invite to join competitive specialists to work in a young and professional environment. More information about the company online www.eisgroup.com;
- Be responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications;
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, analyzing requirements, and designing, building, testing and implementing solutions;
- Build solutions and resolve issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Work according to best practices and standards;
- Thrive in a fast-paced development environment.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in the information technology industry and Java solutions;
- At least three years of software development experience in Java;
- Good English written, spoken and reading skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
Desired skills and experience, which would be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of Hibernate (JPA version); SQL+HQL; Oracle or Microsoft SQL server; Liquibase scripts;
- Experience with IDEA/Eclipse, Tomcat, JBoss, IBM Websphere;
- Experience in insurance or other financial industry
- The good working environment in the international organization;
- Training opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Salary corresponded by employee’s competencies;
- Career opportunities;
- Other benefits proposed by EIS Group Lietuva.
The relocation package offered by “EIS Group Lietuva” covers several things:
- Interview and probation work in EIS Group office in Saint-Petersburg.
- Helping to prepare related documents to apply for work and residence permits.
- Economy class tickets, for you and your family; extra baggage.
- UAB “EIS Group Lietuva” also offers help with the following issues:
- Step-by-step settle-down support;
- Finding more permanent accommodation.