- Evaluate, and revamp existing front-end code.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Work closely with back-end engineers to integrate the presentation layer
- Work closely with creative and business teams, advising on front-end technical decisions for new site functionality
- 5+ years of experience in Front-end
- Experience with building of architecture and infrastructure
- Knowledge of Typescript, Git
- HTML/CSS + preprocessors
- Responsive web design
- Frameworks and libraries: AngularJS, Angular6, RxJS, Redux
- Tools: grunt/gulp/webpack
- Nice to have: experience with Data Base, Java and Maven
- Ability to work in a team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Probationary period is 3 months;
- Business trips are possible;
- It is possible to relocate;
- Flexible working hours;
- 28 vacation days;
- It is possible to work remotely some days.
- Official and timely pay;
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
- Medical insurance.