Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
We are an international financial company and we are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer.
You are will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, basic algorithms, and data structures;
- 5+ years of Ruby development experience;
- Experience of working with RoR 5;
- Confident knowledge of Front-end technologies;
- Experience of working with relational databases;
- Experience of writing unit tests;
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
- Developing features mostly for backend part;
- Support, optimization, and improvement of the project;
- Writing unit tests;
- Using best practices: refactoring, code standards, continuous integration, SCRUM.
- Interesting and challenging tasks with our own product;
- Friendly working environment;
- Flexible schedule;
- Possibility of personal and professional growth;
- Compensation of lunch, gym and language courses, and professional conferences;
- Cozy office in the city center (1 minute from Pecherskaya metro station); Regular corporate events and other company benefits;
- Competitive salary.