- 3+ years of experience in software development of commercial (or actively used) applications;
Development environment: Unix/Linux.
Good coding techniques: re-usability of code, code optimized for performance, code refactoring techniques.
- Good knowledge of OOP, OOD principles and patterns (MVC, MVVM in particular).
- Ability to work independently to devise and execute a plan of action. Professional discipline, ethics, ability to follow rules and standards.
- Good written English is a must; good spoken English is a plus.
As a plus: Experience with RxJS library Experience with GIT/Gerrit, Jenkins
- Learn new application domains (to understand needs of users that use the application).
- Deal with use cases, high level specifications and software requirements. Code new software components from start to finish with minimal instruction.
- Participate in code reviews of own and others' work.
- Providing assistance for support/QA with application issue troubleshooting.
- Communicate with UI/UX specialists in order to deliver intuitive and comprehensible applications that help users to address their tasks with minimal efforts.