Huge hedge fund develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (Alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of Alphas and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
Technologists at this hedge fund research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Our teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people. In fact, of the 650 employees globally, approximately 550 of them code on a daily basis.
What is WebSim? WebSim is a web and mobile application where registered users can employ simple expression-based syntax or Python code to create Alphas. WebSim is available to anyone interested in building financial models and testing, simulating and tracking the validity and effectiveness of those Alphas.
The Role: We are seeking a hands-on Web Developer to join our mission-critical simulator development team. The selected candidate will help design and develop a next-generation, scalable, fault-tolerant, global online platform for quantitative financial modeling. Our next stage of growth includes expanding the global footprint of our web-based simulation engine, creating this new opportunity.
• 3+ years of experience as front-end developer
• Good sense of UX/UI usability and great eye for design
• Experience with the modern client side framework or libraries such as React, TypeScript, Redux
• Experience with cross browser compatibility and responsive design
• Have strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
• Have a working knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Advanced analytical, problem solving and research skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• Python/Perl/Java development experience will be a great plus
Давыдок Елена, 7-3812-332308