Playtika information systems department seeks a skilled developer to join us at our mission of building a strategic platform of diverse business applications. The platform has global scope serving all organization users and players. The developer will own the development tasks of the solution based on Service Now platform and it’s integration with other information systems at Playtika.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must be self-motivated with a proven track record in information technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
- Will understand development best practices principles to perform the necessary design / development / configuration / customization tasks.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a productive member of the project team.
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP, JS, Node JS, Python, Shell scripts.
- Knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks
- Strong communication and writing skills in English
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, IS or equivalent - advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ITSM implementations - advantage
- Responsible for the technical implementation of the service now platform serving Playtika’s business needs and stakeholders.
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- lots of tasks of different fields
- opportunity to work in a global organisation
- medical insurance, english courses, sport compensation
- international corporate events and many-many more
Come join us and you will see all the pros of working for a product company!