Upland is a Silicon Valley based startup (we're in a stealth mode, so neither Forbes nor Wikipedia knows about us yet). What are we doing? Upland is a virtual real estate game based on EOS blockchain. A fun mix of tycoon and monopoly game flavored with cutting edge blockchain technology and adapted to mass markets!
We expect that:
- You have worked with modern web frameworks. You not only tried to use React, but also looked into its source code out of interest;
- You are familiar with modern assembly tools. You can imagine how webpack or gulp work.
- You know how to work in a team. You know (or at least guess) why scrum and agile are needed, how to use git-flow and why you need code reviews.
You can expect that:
- It would be interesting. You will work with cutting edge technologies: React/Redux, Node, Mapbox, Webgl, EOS blockchain.
- Geeky teammates will help you with all the above and woun’t troll you if you’ll block the event loop
- It would be fun. We are building the game — games are always fun! Especially when its blockchain based real estate game!
- It will be stable and long lasting experience — we are fully funded and ready to conquer the world!
- You will be provided with top notch working environment and good compensation.