Ruby on Rails Developer
A global brand, an American company that develops solutions for IT leaders and one of our best customers invites the Ruby on Rails developer.
- Work with Ruby on Rails, multiple AWS services, and multiple databases to deliver end-to-end features for the IT Glue platform as part of our Service team
- Take complete ownership of feature work including infrastructure code, load testing, unit/functional tests & monitoring to (help) ensure secure, performant, and maintainable solutions
- Manager described it this way to convey the idea that our devs are not just expected to write the code but handle the entire lifecycle. My reservation about discussing goals is that it might be more ambiguous about who owns the more ops side of project work.
- Participate in code reviews
- Assist in planning, evaluating and implementation architecture changes.
- Provide technical mentorship to less experienced team members
- Experience with AWS application services (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS etc)
- Experience working with a microservices architecture
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment.