- Back-end and front-end development with usage of diverse APIs and libraries.
- Full-stack website development using Node.js, React.js, or AngularJS or PHP MVC frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel.
- Building responsive layouts with or without CSS and JS frameworks.
Good to have:
- At least theoretical knowledge of MySQL
- At least theoretical knowledge of AJAX
- HTML and CSS skills with understanding of website semantics.
- Knowledge of BEM methodology.
- At least theoretical of jQuery.
- English is worth to read assignments and communicate by messaging.
- Willingness to study and grow.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of React.js, AngularJS, Node.js.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel.
- Knowledge of any frameworks and libraries is a plus.
- Knowledge of LESS or SASS is a plus.
- Knowledge of task runner such as Gulp.
- Knowledge of any APIs is a plus.
- Knowledge of Github is a plus.
- Any programming skills is a plus.
- Good English.
Paid internship for three month with salary 500 BYN before taxes.
After the internship salary is 1000 BYN before taxes.
Later on, reassessment of skills and salary every 6 months.
Constant studying and pair programming.
Full-time work in office in Minsk.
- Opportunity for an inexperienced developer to gain knowledge and experience.
About details of the project, ask on the phone or through other contacts