Senior Java Developer
- Implementation of back-end side of the application including business logic layer, Spring REST services, MySQL and Mongo DB communications, etc.;
- Involved in the design and creation of one of the most of mission critical system components of the system (document identification and extraction).
- Communication with customer for clarifying and analyzing customer’s requirements, application design and implementation approaches.
- Working with development team to resolve open issues.
- 5 + years of experience in Java 8 development and in development of Web-applications on Java
- Knowledge of the OOP, design patterns
- Knowledge of Relational Database MongoDB (+ NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of:
- MySQL 5.6
- MongoDb 3.6
- ElasticSearch 5.X
- Nice to have:
- experience with AWS services
- Spring (REST / Security / AOP)
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication skills.
- Probationary period is 3 months;
- Business trips are possible;
- It is possible to relocate;
- Flexible working hours;
- 28 vacation days;
- It is possible to work remotely some days.
- Official and timely pay;
- Social perks;
- Sick pay, vacations;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
- Medical insurance.